Write down your goals!

January 28, 2008

Research conducted at Harvard into graduates 20 years after they had graduated showed the
following:

5% were earning more money than the other 95% combined.

The only differentiator was that the 5% had written down their objectives. There is something
about writing down our goals and objectives that confirms our commitment to them, and keeps them in sight
and in mind.

Writing down your goals, and using special unique methods to keep them in mind and in sight is a major part of the Butterfly Life Transformation program. Start to learn powerful methods to achieve your weight loss goals – Sign up today.

Technorati Tags: ,

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s